A smartass who treats people with the respect they deserve (whether that be a lot or a little.) When we're talking, you'll want to crack up and kick my ass simultaneously. Opinionated, yet open-minded (and love talking to that type of person as well.)
It doesn't. But if your mind went there, that gets a golf clap
- Why I get along so well with people from Boston. And Australia
- How shoes ever gained such fashion importance
- Why people who own pawn shops think that they are such badasses. "I know I should offer you 30 bucks for that antique. That makes me....kick ass?"
- Why "The Office" is considered so funny...seriously! If you can explain it, I'd love to hear it. I really think that people say they like it only b/c that's the cool thing to say. If a show centered around Steve Carrell can't make me laugh, then something is really off.
Edit: Add "How I Met Your Mother" to this thought. I am attempting again to watch it as we speak. The attempt is failing.
- You have a modest confidence that doesn't cross the line to arrogance.
- Your profile does not have a list of self-descriptors that has "Christian" near the beginning