My favorite people are those who defy norms and are mindful with their words and actions.
Some random things about me:
- i love eating out and enjoy reading the menus at restaurants way too much! :)
- I smile in greeting at anyone who gets in an elevator with me..manners are too engrained in me...blame it on my parents...lol...:)
- I avoid shopping malls as much as possible.
- I'm horrible about remembering birthdays and anniversaries. But I make up for it in other things.
- I research anytime I'm making a big purchase. To the point that, I went onto youtuve to see if anyone had a video review of a steam vacuum I was looking to buy. :) lol
- I enjoy cooking for a larger group, but if its only me, I'll have a tendency to grab some take-out on my way home, after a long work day.
- I think what you are passionate about and what you stand for is way more important than whatever job you have and how much money you make.
Movies - I enjoy all kinds of movies. Some of my favorites are: Matrix (the first), Sixth Sense, Michael Clayton, Moneyball, Amistad, Gattaca.
Music - What Pandora picks for me :) Which means my taste in music has been expanding. I enjoy Blues, Folk, Soul, Acoustic/Indie. Some of my favorites are: Adele, Ray LaMontagne, Melody Gardot, David Gray, James Blunt, The Script, The Fray, One Republic, Madeleine Peyroux.
* btw...I don't respond to likes....just send me a message instead. :)