Things you should know up front: I'm a vegetarian atheist biker (the pedal kind) who likes Buddhism, but doesn't believe in reincarnation. I think most things are possible if you work hard.
So, what am I doing with my life? Well, I guess I'm still figuring that one out. Maybe that's why I'm here, writing this...
Favorite movies? Some classics: Blade Runner, The Godfather, Ghost World, Pulp Fiction, Groundhog Day... and if you know Battle Royale, Evangelion, or GITS, you're automatically awesome. I don't watch a lot of TV, but Breaking Bad and The Wire were pretty great.
Food? Anything that can power me through a long ride up the Gatineau hills. I'd love to learn how to really cook, but for the most part, I'm a pizza and pasta kind of guy. I also love Indian food, and vegetarian stuff like Ottawa's Green Door.
Books... If you know William Gibson, Neal Stephenson, or Iain M. Banks, well, I love you ;) Fahrenheit 451, Thich Nhat Hanh's No Fear, No Death, Jack Kerouac, Catcher in the Rye, Kurt Vonnegut, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Dan Simmons, George Carlin...
2. My MacBook Air. Which goes hand in hand with...
3. Starbucks. It's nice to have somewhere outside the house I can go to get work done. Even better if that place has a constant supply of caffeine and snacks.
4. An awesome bike. I have a few bikes, and I'm always thinking about getting another one. I ride year round. -20c and a foot of snow? I'm out there and loving it! :)
5. Somewhere convenient to work out. Pullups, pushups, free weights... an indoor gym is totally on my list of things I want at my next place. It's right up there with a view of the sunset.
6. Hm, do I really need six of these? I guess love and attention could round out the list ;)
I think it'd be fascinating to have a relationship with someone who was into total honesty. Maybe that's naive.
You're bored and wish your life was more interesting.
You want to quit your day job and need some inspiration.