- I'm an introvert - but not shy.
- I tend to ignore rules that don't make any sense.
- I'm equal parts artist and scientist.
- I reinvent myself annually in hopes of seeing the world from another perspective. The world around us is so rich that it's easy to get stuck in one angle and miss something fascinating.
- I'm so adjective, I verb nouns. ;^)
New job, new place, opportunities for peering around the latest metaphorical curtain.
- Cutting through misinformation and finding the truth of things.
- Unintentionally leading conversations astray.
Even the ugly stuff.
Music - I've been listening to stuff with an existential bent lately:
- Abney Park
- N.Q. Arbuckle
- The Clown Caberet
- It's impossible for me to pick a favorite food in the bay area. Too much good stuff to pick from! Half the time what makes a restaraunt for me isn't so much the food, rather the warmth of the serving staff.
* A pair of comfortable walking shoes
* The California coastline.
* My sense of touch.
I spend a lot of mental energy trying to understand the curiosities and absurdities of peoples' action and motion throughout their lives, and why they (and I) create so many artificial roadblocks between themselves and their happiness.