- Former Equestrian (and picking it up again) Horses are a passion of mine and I plan to grow my involvement with them and eventually run my own Equine rescue and rehabilitation farm.
- Music lover (not necessarily live though)
- Old school
In my spare time I workout, play volleyball several times a week, hangout with my friends in the area, and working on getting my ass back in the saddle as often as possible. 🏇 Also working on learning more Spanish.
- Sarcasm/witty comebacks
- I've been told I dress well
- Working with animals
TV: Empire, BMJ, Bobs Burgers, Will & Grace, Golden Girls, I'm also a sucker for HGTV, and NatGeo Wild... and bad reality TV (damn Bravo and VH1)
Movies: The Harry Potter & Hunger Games movies, Bridesmaids, Role Models, The Color Purple, The Hangover, Friday, Coming to America, Harlem Nights, Mr. & Mrs Smith, Sherlock Holmes. LOVE mob/mafia movies and documentaries too. I like most types of movies but mainly comedies and romantic comedies.
Music: Love R&B (especially 90's R&B) and Hip hop but listen to a bit of everything, even country and Salsa y Bachata!
Food: This list is changing as I take on meat reduction and vegetarianism. Prior and current favorites are: SUSHI!! Cold Chinese Food, Soul Food/Southern Food, Italian, shrimp tacos, Thai, and Cheesecake, SWEET Tea, and I'm a juice freak.
2) A nice wardrobe
5) Hygiene products ( ie CHAPSTICK, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap. Yes, I'm cheating)
6) Attractive Men
My family and friends of course but I'm gunna lump them in with water, food, oxygen as obvious necessities.
No wait, that's Foxy Brown.... Friday's are one of my Vball nights now. Afterwards, I grab food and either head home or MAYBE go dancing with friends.
2) If you have a sense of humor and want to see where this could go, either friendship or something more. You should definitely be into/ok with animals too. Bonus points for guys outside DC.