- Former Equestrian (and soon to be again)
- Style enthusiast
- Music lover (not necessarily live though)
- Old school
In my spare time I workout, play volleyball 3-4X a week, hangout with my friends in the area, and hope to add riding horses again this summer.
- Sarcasm/witty comebacks
- I've been told I dress well
- Working with animals
TV: Empire, BMJ, Swamp People (Reminds me of my Louisiana roots), Bobs Burgers, Real Housewives of ATL, Sex and the City, Noah's Arc, Will & Grace, Golden Girls, I'm also a sucker for HGTV, and NatGeo Wild... and bad reality TV (damn Bravo and VH1)
Movies: The Harry Potter & Hunger Games movies, Bridesmaids, Role Models, The Color Purple, The Hangover, Friday, Coming to America, Harlem Nights, Mr. & Mrs Smith, Sherlock Holmes. LOVE mob/mafia movies too. I like most types of movies but mainly comedies and romantic comedies.
Music: Love R&B (especially 90's R&B) and Hip hop but listen to a bit of everything, even country. Have a deep love for ratchet music as well... and good Salsa y Bachata!
Food: This list is changing as I take on meat reduction and vegetarianism. Prior and current favorites are: SUSHI!! Cold Chinese Food, Soul Food/Southern Food, Italian, shrimp tacos, Thai, and Cheesecake, SWEET Tea, Lemonade, and I'm a juice freak.
2) A nice wardrobe
5) Hygiene products ( ie CHAPSTICK, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap. Yes, I'm cheating)
6) Attractive Men
My family and friends of course but I'm gunna lump them in with water, food, oxygen as obvious necessities.
No wait, that's Foxy Brown.... Friday's are one of my Vball nights now. Afterwards, I grab food with my vball buds and head home.
2) If you have a sense of humor and want to see where this could go, either friendship or something more. You should definitely be into/ok with animals too. Bonus points for guys outside DC.