Side note: I'd really like to find a workout buddy in the Russian Hill/North Beach area. Message me if you're interested!
I strive to be successful, healthy, to laugh every day, to be kind, and to someday be wise.
- I love team sports, being active, and staying in shape.
- I love geeking out, going to game nights, and playing video games.
- I love live theater, concerts, and movies.
- I love my family though I don't see them as much now as they are still in Washington.
- I love meeting new people.
"Live spherically, in many directions at once" and "never lose your childish enthusiasm" are two principles which I try to live by.
I someday want to have a family and kids, though I am not ready for the kids yet. I still have more adventures before I settle down like that :-).
- Breaking down big problems and talking about them.
To Kill a Mockingbird, The Sparrow, Enders Game + The Speaker for the Dead series, The Hunger Games triology, His Dark Materials Triology, Cutting for Stone, Life of Pi, The Awakening, and several text books :-P.
Movies ... I love so many it's hard to make a list, well here's a random selection of a few I like:
Spirited Away, Meet Joe Black, A Sexual Dependency, All About My Mother, City of God, Run Lola Run, Sunshine, Amelie, Saved, Little Miss Sunshine, The Fifth Element, Ghandi, The Royal Tenenbaums, Strictly Ballroom, Kill Bill, Finding Nemo, Erin Brockovich, Coroline, Akira, Howl's Moving Castle, The Station Agent... tons more :-). I really like movies with good sound tracks.
Music: again I like a lot of random stuff
Florence and the Machine, Imogen Heap, Goo Goo Dolls, sara bareilles, Dido, lots of movie sound tracks, lots more