• I play music. Sometimes in bands. Sometimes in good ones.
• I am snarky and sarcastic but good humored.
• I enjoy debating over religion and it's pollution to humanity.
• I am a bitter cynic and a hopeless romantic.
• I have a dog that is awesomer than the devil.
• I have been to every state in the country
• I cook and not just frozen burritos.
• I like to take pictures of dead birds.
• I have tattoos; some are good and a few not so much.
• I wear sunglasses a lot because its funny to do so in Seattle's gray climate.
• I own a car but put more miles and money into my bicycle.
•I have a few mopeds and scooters.
• I drink coffee and do the crossword puzzle.
• I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin; it's a little city north of Chicago.
•my life reads like the lyrics to Wilco's Misunderstood
how am I doing ?
Edit: if your jobs are "too important," fuck off. Politely.
Pretty much avoiding "professional" positions; I've tried them and no matter how you cut it, I'm not swallowing corporate cum or farting-rainbows non-profit or dying slowly at a desk.
I am looking at a certificate program at North Seattle.
I am in the starting phase of buying a home. ADULTHOOD!
Occasionally, I build guitar pedals and sell them.
Often, I brew beer and make fruit wines/meads.
Really, I don't want to talk about my job with you. And on the reverse, I don't really care what you do for a living...unless you are rich and want a new cabana boy.
Shows: I don't call television 'tv' because that's like a nickname you give a friend and television is not my friend. But really: Ricky and Morty.
Music: Radiohead, Archers of Loaf, Stargazer Lilies, Minutes, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, ume, LCD Soundsystem, Octopus Project, ifihadahifi, Enon, Boris, My Bloody Valentine, GBV, Pedro the Lion, Califone, Isis, Red Fang, Sabbath, Queens of the Stone Age, Sleep, Damien Jurado, Built to Spill, Jesu, Fuck Buttons, Charles Bradley, etc. I could write a hipster list of everything I like or liked but people that do that are usually really fucking boring.
Food: Generally, I eat it. Working in the service industry has made me a bit of a cynic about food. But, I'm not one of those asshats that calls themselves a foodie; those people tend to plain suck. Fucking Seattle.
-a towel (If hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy had taught me anything...)
-beer and/or pizza (it's now a vegetable!)
and that's 7.
I am also amazed at how many people list iPhone. Really? That's essential to your life? Yikes.
Oh, and apocalypse skills.
I have roommates in a big house.
•you want to start a band
•The phrase "I work hard to play hard" isn't something you actually say. That just reeks of a lack of understanding of the inefficiency and controlling nature the modern work force holds on your life.