- born and grew up in China till 22 when I came to the US. I love traditional Chinese culture and philosophy. I feel very lucky to have been born into a happy family and have met great friends and mentors along my journey of life.
- had some ups and downs with my school life, but I am satisfied with the ending of doing a Ph.D. at Stanford on my favorite subject statistics right now.
- had several unsuccessful relationships before. Sometimes I got really hurt feelings, but I am grateful for each of them. We had laughter, we had pain, we met, we depart. I never complained. It is life. To pursue success and happiness, we first need to be prepared for failure and pain. No matter how it ended, I never regretted getting to know these lovely souls.
- Career-wise, I hope to be a professor or do research in R&D in some company. I hope my choice of profession says something. I value hard working, persistence and endurance. Still water runs deep.
- Relationship-wise, I am looking for a simple and peaceful family life with a caring husband, two lovely kids, with parents living nearby. I believe happiness does not come from money, fame, power, but from bits of daily life - coming across a pleasant melody by chance, cooking a dish your family love, bringing little surprises to friends and see their faces lighten up. I want to share moments of life with you, now, and forever.
I am a very good salsa dancer, invite me for a dance :)
I love cooking for myself and the one I love!
making myself happy
recovering from setback
Music: pop, classical
Food: fruits & veggie, homemade Chinese food ( Panda Express is not Chinese food)
2. a simple but healthy lifestyle
3. optimistic attitude towards life
4. a career not necessarily earns me a lot of money, but makes me happy
5. my own time for reflection
6. to be explored :)
You are serious about finding true love and not just a fling.
If you want to be friends with me!! I especially welcome pretty and smart girls :P