nmadden24
30 Hazlet, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
nmadden24
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Just moved back to Jersey after spending the past 2.5 years in Chicago. I loved it out there, but home is home. Now here we are...
What I’m doing with my life
I do recruiting for a Fortune 100 company. I work from home, so not having to deal with a commute is pretty nice.
I’m really good at
Remembering dates. I'm incredibly good with remembering birthdays....like crazy good.

Also, I'm a big believer in the oxford comma and am really good at always using it. You could say I'm pretty cool.
The first things people usually notice about me
I've been told I have nice teeth. I'm ok with that.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
If you don't like the show Workaholics or humor similar to it then we will have a problem.
The six things I could never do without
Living near a beach of some kind
Sleeping with my fan on
Cheeseburgers
Hoodies
Dogs
My car
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Money.....how do I get more of that shit?

If I was ever on the news for something unfortunate, which photo of me would they use?

Why does everyone quote Marilyn Monroe? You know she was a whore, right?

Is Leo DiCaprio still in a dream at the end of Inception??

How the hell do scientists know so much about the universe?

I think of a lot of random stuff. Maybe I'll add some more later...or we can just talk about it...you know...like people do.
On a typical Friday night I am
Eating Ben & Jerry's....specifically Chunky Monkey.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
My birthday is Cinco de Mayo and it's awesome. A bar crawl is done every year.

The Goonies is my favorite movie of all time. If you haven't seen it then you must've had a very sheltered childhood and I feel sorry for you.

I don't trust people who don't show their teeth when they smile.
You should message me if
Well...I'm under 6ft tall, so apparently that disqualifies me from dating about 75% of you, according to your profiles. The other 25% of you...feel free to message me!

Also, only message me if you're capable of holding a conversation and giving me more than one word answers.
More