I'm originally from Los Angeles, California, and I have just recently moved to Houston for my new life as an electrical engineer after obtaining my degree at Stanford. I enjoy most kinds of music, exploring the world, engaging in different experiences, chilling with my friends, and being with my family.
- Using my gift as an engineer and an artist to solve complicated engineering problems and projects.
- Being the sane person of my friends.
- Just being awesome. (Obvious)
- Movies: Star Wars, Iron Man, Anchorman, and Billy Madison.
- TV: Colbert Report, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, How I Met Your Mother.
- Music: Just about anything.
- Food: As long as it's edible.
2 - My guitar. It's my gift to the world and I wouldn't be able to share my musical talents without it.
3 - My laptop. It's good for everything, between my work, music, shows, and movies.
4 - My phone. It's how I stay in touch with my friends and get around this crazy world.
5 - My music collection. It's helped develop my musical talent.
6 - Me. I couldn't imagine how all this play out if I wasn't the person that I am. That's what makes the life I have possible.