Well If i have to then here goes.. I am caring without being smothering I am idealistic without being naive. I am strong without being authoritative. I am sensitive without being a pushover.I am relaxed but rigid when it is needed. I prefer quiet to loud. I prefer to stand back and watch and wait. I love the smell of the ground after it rains on a hot day. I hate cliche's but they are there for a reason. I dont know why but i have always wanted to be stranded on a deserted island. I would give my life for any of my true friends. I LOVE DOGS!
I miss huge summer thunderstorms. I LOVE MOVIES! seriously I love movies! ( Not blockbuster Action movies or derivitave shit movies ,but truly great movies) I dont think I could ever live away from the ocean. I wish i could live in the middle of nowhere next to the ocean and be a fisherman. I prefer substance to gloss. I am very coardinated and "good with my hands". I have a very strong work ethic (thanks dad) I love to talk about current affairs. I will NEVER let chivalry die. Pleasing you pleases me. I hope you liked my stream of conscious self-summary. It seemed more entertaining than the standard summary.
2) Taking charge when it is needed.
3) Hanging back when it is needed
4) Crossing all of the I's and dotting the T's "shit I fucked that one up again"
6) pointing out the absurdity of something and lightening the mood
7) backrubs, anything massage oriented. once i feel comfortable with someone.
8) I have the absurd ability of knowing what song is playing on the radio within the first few seconds of hearing it. Either I have the most useless superpower or ive had too many jobs involving driving and being stuck with the radio.
9) throwing surprise party"s
10) romantic couples skating at a rollerdisco!
11) trying really hard to cook you an amazing romantic meal only to have it fall apart and we end up going out instead. I really wanted it to be great!!!!
Im also very modest so this is hard to say. But here goes ... My eyes ( ive been dubbed Clooney eyes by friends who get a kick out making me turn red and feel awkward) and also my smile ( its not around all the time but when it comes out its great) and I got a nice butt too!
I Have a profound love for staring at a beautifully done Photobook!! I could wander and gaze at a photobook library for the rest of my life. And trust me I did when I was in art school(I skipped a lot of classes just because I was enjoying my library time!)
Or an Atlas. I love looking at maps!
Or Anatomy drawings!
Or looking threw other peoples photo collections ( That is one reason I hate computers. It destroyed the wholesome beauty of gathering around a book of photos. It's just not the same sitting around someones computer. )
For the most part I love to spend my time in front of the screen watching someones portrayal of the word come to life! And as far as that goes JG Ballards "Empire of the sun" made a huge impression on me as a kid. Something about being lost and finding your way through it all.
I could go on for days about movies but im not going to bore you with that. I will give out a couple favorites as of late though
1) Animal Kingdom! Holy Shit!! I almost watched it twice back to back
2) Another year . A realistic and soberingly beautiful look at the point in our lives that most of pop culture avoids.
3)Ace of hearts. It is the most entertaining absurdist french romantic comedy set in a small village in world war two that you will ever see. you will love it!
4) Anything by Terrence Malick!!! If you find his movies boring we might have a problem!
5) midnight in paris. I just wanted to get in that taxi with owen wilson and enjoy life.
And on the funny side: The mighty Boosh, eastbound and down, childrens Hospital, Tim and Eric, Wondershowzen, David Cross, Louis CK, Patton Aswalt. If you think Dane Cook is a good comedian then we may have different views on what makes someone a douchebag!
music: I like the good stuff. we talk about that in person.
You enjoy a great conversation. But you can also laugh at the absurdity of it all.
You enjoy a night being cozy watching movies. But also want to be lost and scared together just for the adventure of finding your way back to comfort.
** do not message me if you use the word "Like" every other word**
If you are looking for a dance partner.
By this i mean you know how (and would like to teach) or you would like to join me in learning some type of formal dance. like tango , or lindyhop or salsa or you know what i meen !.
I get really jealous when people can just tear up the dance floor in a specific style. And i dont think you are a truly well rounded man until you truly know how to dance. I want to learn! Would you like to dance?
you enjoy getting your hands dirty and want to go camping and follow me on the never ending search for the perfect swimming hole !!!