As my name implies, I am neither a CEO nor a Venture Capitalist. I'm a regular Chicago-bred techie chasing the west coast gold rush and, more importantly, looking to settle down with someone cool, cuddley, and cute.
Interesting facts about me:
- I full-on rocked a mullet in high school despite Father Jude giving me detention after detention. I was bad-ass!
- I'm taller than 90% of the guys in this town - and I'm not that tall - especially by Chicago standards. Love it!
- I have some very keen observations about California vs. Midwestern girls. Just ask.
- I just recently bought a TV after not having one for 2 years - the sole purpose, of which, was to watch the Bachelor.
- I am a grammar snob and former spelling bee champion - try to find mistakes in this profile! No, seriously - please help me find mistakes since my reign ended in 5th grade.
- I love home renovations and always have a project or two happening.
In summary, I'm looking for someone who...
- has achieved success in their career
- is financially stable
- enjoys staying active
- eats relatively healthy
- is a healthy combo of homebody and socialite
- maintains a good group of positive-influence friends
Moved here a few years ago for Netflix, but am currently doing my own independent consulting.
Also, people always comment that I'm easy to talk to, attentive, and very down to earth. I ask a lot of questions, too.
I've also been complimented for looking better in person than in my pictures. Not sure how that's possible since it's definitely me in all those pics, but it's better than the alternative.
2. Kindle app for my iPhone. I read mostly tech stuff and gossip magazines.
3. US Weekly. Comes directly to my iPhone each week.
4. Music. Mostly country, classic hip-hop, southern rock, hippie, whatever.
5. My convertible. Perfect for the west-coast sun. Little Red Whiting Hood is her name. I'll never drive away and come home without her.
6. Cubs hat. I wear it everywhere. Fits my head perfectly and I love it!
I definitely enjoy partying, but I just try to keep it to special occasions. And, yes, Thirsty Thursday is considered a special occasion! :)
Speaking of which: if you've recently broken up with your boyfriend, please click the back button. Rebounds belong on the basketball court, only! :)