My top 5 memories of all time are:
1. Looking after elephants in the Cambodia jungle;
2. Holding my niece for the first time;
3. Kissing a boy for the first time;
4. Best friend's wedding in Central Park; and,
5. To be discovered :)
I'd love to travel some more. Conquests so far include backpacking (or flashpacking), adventure sports, countrywide road trips and and an archaeological expedition. My 'wish-list' currently has: seeing the northern lights; doing the Inca Trail; Antartica; hopping around Argentina; and, more South East Asia.
Hate mushrooms. I love food and will try anything so long as it doesn't have a strong mushroom taste/texture.
Really believe that love can conquer all except bad hygiene and bad manners.
Prefer being the inner spoon.
If you happen to say the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I see what you mean”
Thanks for reading!
I was halfway through The Gospel of Biff which I found hilarious but had to stop because of studies. Dipping in and out of The Undercover Economist. Before that, I re-read The Millennium trilogy and The Time Travelers Wife.
My perfect dinner would involve Sushi and Steak at some point!
I do alternate between paint club and indoor climbing on Tuesday evenings.
1) Photos: does he look kind? Can I imagine being happy waking up to that face in a few years time? What's happening in the background?
2) Text: has he made me smile or laugh? Does he come across as genuine?
3) Questions: how has he answered the bedroom ones and then the other? What's our overall %?