My top 5 memories of all time are:
1. Looking after elephants in the Cambodia jungle;
2. Holding my niece for the first time;
3. Kissing a boy for the first time;
4. Best friend's wedding in Central Park; and,
5. To be discovered :)
Saving to go back to university and study Product Design. Also means redoing A levels. Really shouldn't have a life but about to book trip to Machu Pichu so I can tick that off bucket list!
Hate mushrooms. I love food and will try anything so long as it doesn't have a strong mushroom taste/texture.
Really believe that love can conquer all except bad hygiene and bad manners.
Prefer being the inner/little spoon.
If you happen to say the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I see what you mean”
Thanks for reading!
I was halfway through The Gospel of Biff which I found hilarious but had to stop because of studies. Dipping in and out of The Undercover Economist. Before that, I re-read The Millennium trilogy and The Time Travelers Wife.
My perfect dinner would involve Sushi and Steak at some point!
I do alternate between paint club and indoor climbing on Tuesday evenings.
1) Photos: does he look kind? Can I imagine being happy waking up to that face in a few years time? What's happening in the background?
2) Text: has he made me smile or laugh? Does he come across as genuine?
3) Questions: how has he answered the bedroom ones and then the other? What's our overall %?