A few things about my right off the bat : I hate video games, I don't go out "partying" (tho I do like to drink socially with friends once and a while), and once owned an inflatable couch. If none of these are deal breakers (and I won't judge if I lost you after the 'inflatable couch' confession, it's a huge obstacle for a lot of people), then you should definitely message me!
I work as a Behavior Analyst (I'm a BCBA, bonus points if you know what that is :)) with children on the autism spectrum.
I love finding the joy in life, even when things don't go well. Because I live my life like that I really respond to the simple things in life. I go to weird festivals (you haven't lived until you went to the Garlic Festival), walk around Dubai to discover something new and try to seek out things to do that go against my grain. I see myself having a family with 2-3 kids down the road. Right now, I just want to meet people and see if there is any connection.
Pizza/Spaghetti (anything Italian)
I love horror and comedy movies
I just started watching "How I Met Your Mother" and I don't hate it
2. Diet Mountain Dew
3. Central Air (thank god every place has one here)
4. Pens (I have 75 in my apartment... not sure why.... little odd actually now that I think about it......)
5. Access to the internet (I'd go through withdrawals without it)
6. My body pillow
2. You have a sense of humor and don't take life too seriously.
3. You go out to dinner you treat the wait staff well.
4. You are awesome :)