Movies...I don't know, I like a lot of movies. I think Star Wars and the Godfather belong on Top 10 lists. I'm not going to list them out here, but I probably lean towards comedies, sci fi, and action/adventure stuff, but I'm pretty easy. As long as the company is right, I can pretty much watch anything.
Music. I enjoy pretty much anything besides opera or techno. Aside from those 2 types of music, I'm sure I've got someting on my ipod that would cover just about anything else. That said, I listen to music much less than I used to. I still enjoy it, but it's not a big part of my day.
I love food. Though I've been eating very healthy, I LOVE cheating with a steak and potatoes night. I'll normally have a salad for lunch that I made and some salmon, or chicken for dinner. I'm far from preachy. I'm just staying healthy. Also..a favorite snack...peanuts.
Where will I be geographically? In my career? Whom will I be with? I don't get too caught up in not living life today...but it is an interesting mystery.
1. Like to laugh
2. Can take a compliment without us getting into a fight because I said you were beautiful
3. You can recognize sarcasm and I don't have to explain how and why I didn't really mean what I just said and it was intended as a joke.
4. You can throw that sarcasm and sassiness right back at me. I don't want to be in a relationship of mean-spirited one upsmanship, but I like to know that the woman I'm with likes to dish it out with a devilish smile, just as easily as she can take it.
5. You're ok with me being an ass (not asshole). I like to think an ass is playful and never meant to be hurtful. Again with the sarcasm...that's just kind of my personality.
6. There is a minimum amount of intelligence that I'm looking for. That being said, I have no idea what that is. We're not talking rocket science here, but I'd like to think that some kind of deeper conversation, if it came up, could be had.