I've been single for a few years now, and while I love my friends and my independence, I'm also ready to meet a great guy and build something more.
Let's split a bottle of wine at the cool wine bar down the block. Let's cook a big dinner party for our friends. Let's go for long runs together and push each other to do better.
Outside of work, I like to run and read and drink wine.
- Throwing big dinner parties
- Running for a long time
From a music standpoint, I'm all over the place. I have a soft spot for lesbian folk music, Motown girl groups, showtunes, Celia Cruz, and folk/pop people like Joanna Newsom and Sufjan Stevens.
From a TV standpoint, I'm loving The Good Wife and Grace & Frankie, and (still) have a very soft spot for Grey's Anatomy.
2. "$100,000 Pyramid" reruns (which have been unceremoniously removed from GSN and I am distraught)
3. Running shoes
4. A strong fan when I sleep
5. Newspapers and books in print form
6. Activities requiring stamina
And as we say at work, "feedback is a gift." Constructive feedback on the profile is always appreciated.