- board games (I'm not really... i'm just insanely competitive where most don't care)
- impressions of people famous and notsomuch
- killing plants (UNINTENTIONALLY.. geez I'm not a monster!).
- elaborate practical jokes
- cooking. NOT baking.
- noticing details
I pay attention.
I'm genuinely curious about anything and everyone.
Books: way too hard. So many books, so many reasons... At the moment Jhumpa Lahiri, Nepo, Robert Cialdini, are on nightstand. A few others in "active status" on the iPad.
Movies: Usual Suspects, Color Purple, 6 Degrees of Separation, I <3 Huckabees, Closer, Eternal Sunshine, Amelie, Casablanca, Godfather I & II, Freakonomics and Ken Burns documentaries.
Music: Vast. Wildy so. Very few constraints here if the artist is authentic and passionate.
Food: As cultural expression, as heritage, as collaboration, as the only art that can stimulate every sense, and ultimately must be consumed. The spicier the better IMHO.
Laughing so hard it hurt
Travel near and far
Water (as in "large body of". for diving, swimming, sailing, kayaking, wave jumping, centering, floating)
A piano and/or a drum to play at home.
8. Breaking rules and conventions. Six things? Pssssh.