I like to make stuff, play instruments, ridiculously into gardening, chillin' with friends, and cooking, especially deep-frying food. I'm constantly working on projects at home.
I'm also a poly/open relationship person. If you're interested in that, or how it works for me.. just ask!
high school math
gardening / permaculture
fixing things / using my hands
Books I like:
The World Without Us by Alan Weisman
Guns, Germs & Steel by Jared Diamond
Cadillac Desert by Marc Reisner
Most all kinds of music, lots of local and underground stuff too.
Crust/Hardcore Punk, anti-government hiphop, pro-revolution historical anthems, anything with a beat that I can get down to!
I like to make food at home mostly, but I particularly love eating Pho, or almost any other kind of soup with a strong bone broth base.
I eat meat. It's a thing.
1) an instrument - a guitar, harmonica, flute, drum, at least one of something
2) my mp3 player - i am definitely an audiophile
4) nice weather, i can't stand the cold, and i love the heat!
5) wild open spaces, the actual thing, not the song that gets stuck in my head every time I think of that phrase
6) my own self-righteousness
- what I should eat
- the kids I work with
- people and their weird ways
- the fate of the world
- sweet new technologies
- whether I should completely abandon using a computer
- living out of vehicles and how fun it is
-You want to help me learn how to play drums or keyboard.
-You like to stay up all night talking and listening to music.
-You are a creator, artist, maker, hacker-type person and want to make stuff.
-You want to go on ice tea date.
-You like crust punk, thugged-out dirtyass hiphop, sweet reggae, afro-pop, cumbia or electronic music!