Movies - a lot when younger, not so much any more
Shows - none
Music - all
Food - all
1. You are currently an avid-active walker-hiker, who would enjoy a walking companion who has a dog. Bring your dog, if you have one.
2. You are financially secure and do not have a problem paying your own way. I am looking for a traveling partner, not a paid companion.
3. You like dogs/cats and include them in hiking-walking outings
4. You are comfortable with yourself and do not need to be entertained by others, however, you enjoy company when appropriate. You are flexible on travel accommodations (ie camping or staying at less than first class motels on occasion)
5. You have limited "family" obligations, such as needy children (grown obviously), grandchildren or parents needing constant care.
6. You have at a minimum 4 year college degree and worked in an executive/professional capacity most of your life, well read, willing to exchange ideas, and learn something new every day (as I learn something new every day).
7. While I am not adverse to religion, I am not interested in active participation in such. I would say I am ambivalent rather than agnostic.