As you can see i like to ride my bike(s) a lot.
I'm an experiential type of person; i like experiences and you have to experience me.
I'm a gemini and i think the idea of duality is applicable to me. A lot of people associate the word "two-faced" with Geminis for some reason, to me it represents a dynamism. The ability to be technical and creative, introverted and at times extroverted, athletic and intellectual. Between any two points are an infinite number of points, i think Geminis inhabit that infinite-pointed space. Maybe it's just me, i inhabit that space.
- Have you ever wanted to join a fixed gear bike gang? j/k we're a club.
- Filming people on bikes
- Editing videos and photos
- Riding bikes - everywhere all the time.
- offieclark.com j/k it's not up yet
- Working on a plan for a youth development cycling team in Oakland, getting people on bikes, riding those bikes with them.
- Trying to find a semblance of peace.
- Mountain Biking, rock climbing, yoga are kind of on the backburner but you can convince me to go every once in a while.
-Being mediocre at a whole lot of shit
- Endurance activities
- Fixing your bike
- Using Photoshop for evil.
- Being direct
- Motivating people to do stuff that i'm already psyched about.
- Explaining technology to your mother.
- Outdoors; I am awesome at the outdoors.
- Shading with a gel pen
- knowing when to use a list vs. paragraph format.
But it's probably my hair.
I love Italian, Indian, Japanese, Soul Food, middle eastern/mediterranean food. Lets make some. I have been cooking a lot more lately experimenting with foods my mother and grandmother used to make. I make a mean lasagna. I love olives and avocados!
I'd rather talk about this in context rather than just list every thing i've ever enjoyed in the realm of culture. Because i am complex and my tastes change; i can tell you why i liked Existential Novels when i was a teenager. We can break down the evolution of hip hop and talk about our favorite artists from each era and why; We can eat curried things and jerk things and BBQ and Pho and try to name the ingredients. We can explore the flavors of post-colonial crises in Postcolonial African novels. We can talk about what Octavia Butler and Andre 3000 have in common.
We can talk about the relationship of social justice, equality and economics in light of the recent social protests. But do we have to start with that? All the time?
I'd rather talk about why the Boondocks is preachy and overwrought or how the internet works, the Rise of the Huns and your favorite science fiction novel, rather than listing my credentials and telling you what po-dunk town in North Carolina my Grandfather is from. We can get to that.
- Pen and Paper (is that two?)
- Midnite - my favorite band ever
- black beans
- a really great day pack.
- the industrial hemp industry
- bike parts
- am i mostly damaged or partially salvageable.
- the future
- what light is doing when it enters your camera
- Take the Veil Cerpin Taxt
- editing videos/photos
- Riding my bike (Bike Party or otherwise)
- Keeping it low key
- Prepping to go on a trip
- Looking at art on the canvas of our town/city from the seat of a bike, probably with some beers and herbs in my pack.
Couple Fridays ago i took some of the young guys from our bike club to scout a spot for a race we are planning. This past Friday i did Bike Party, got drunk, did some fixie tricks, climbed on a pirate ship and went home.
Lately i have not been super motivated to go and hang out late into the night in dark crowded rooms; alternative activities ensue.
What. Is. That?
- You are looking to hang out and be friends.
- You are active and unpretentious
- You are positive and creative.
Thats pretty simple, right?