"To play safe, I prefer to accept only one type of power: the power of art over trash, the triumph of magic over the brute".
Fuzzy warm synth. Waits and Cohen. New Orleans Jazz.
I'm aware of how passé saying The Wire here is, but I'm saying it.
Through a Glass Darkly - Ingmar Bergman (God is a hard faced spider just behind the door).
Unfathomably bad films (Like 'Samurai Cop' and 'Miami Connection').
Tennessee Williams. Punchdrunk
The Earthsea Quartet by Ursula Leguinn
- Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
- If you could have a few seconds of a song play when you make an entrance what would it be?
- What is your best or worst addiction?
- What was your favourite ever party costume you made - what do you think that says about you?
- What was your most memorable dream. How did you feel on waking?
OK so the premise of this is pretty awkward and unsettling, but that’s precisely why I'd like to try it, so here are some testimonials - almost every one of them is genuine:
"Andrew is adventurous, ambitious and creative. He is passionate about life and very fun to be with. He's also quite a good dancer for a white guy."
Signed "G" - (Girlfriend of 1 year)
"Having been friends with Andrew for almost a decade (and dated him in that time) I can guarantee that he'll always find time to take you on an adventure. His true life stories are poetic and moving and he can easily be enjoying the finer things in life one day and the most down to earth hippiness the next.
Signed "Sarah HB"
"Andrew's a man of honour, for what that's worth these days - and he's got a good sword arm on him - but I could polish him off without breaking a sweat".
Signed "Ser J Lannister"