I know all the best late night eateries. If you're hungry at three in the morning, I'm the best food sherpa.
Albums over songs always.
My eyes light up whenever someone says something is broken. I love challenges and always want to fix everything. Maybe not deep-seated issues with step moms, but whatever, I'll bring my toolbox.
Aggressively leftist, occasionally not nice about it.
Most times, all I give a shit about is what I need to do to hug a baby elephant.
Otherwise, my current projects include:
- Restoring some drilled up and trashed Eames DCMs, it was heartbreaking how unloved they were.
- Painting a 1:1 scale portrait of Manute Bol (this is a stupid stupid idea)
- Hunting for a Larry Krystkowiak Bulls jersey, if such a thing exists
- Figuring out the feasibility of making a tombstone coffee table exactly like the one Patty and Selma prematurely made for Homer. Not for anyone I know personally, I want to make one with Homer Simpson on it
- engaging in a rap beef with my little brother
Movies: Everything by Larry Blamire, Rope, The Party, The Raid
Shows: Snuff Box, Broad City, Lady Dynamite, Twilight Zone, The Larry Sanders Show
Music: D'Angelo, The Smiths, Schoolboy Q, Meat Wave, Kool G Rap, L'Orange, Sean Price,
Food: chicken chargha, grilled pineapple, lentils, lentils again.
2) A watch
4) Dance jams
6) Hot sauce
- How to get furniture polish/blood/pizza stains out of my shirt
- you will let me drag you to a different antique fair or flea market every warm Sunday
- you know more than half of the current Supreme Court justices or are capable of quickly and seamlessly making up hilarious yet convincing names if you don't
- you don't think it's too dorky that I downloaded, and regularly use, a chess clock app
- you want to trade pins and buttons