I've lost a lot of weight (80+ lb since the last time I updated this profile) and that's a big part of my life now, so expect a bunch of self-depreciating fat jokes and a lot more activity that you'd expect. I'm not looking for anyone who isn't leading an active and healthy life, been down the giant person road before and that life is behind me for good.
I'm also the biggest Colts fan anyone will ever meet. I eat, sleep and breathe the Colts.
As far as TV shows go, I'm a total junkie for television, so if I've heard of it, I've probably watched it. I watch TV at the gym when I run, so I have plenty of time to watch watch watch... my favorite shows of all time are Friday Night Lights, Roseanne, Parenthood, Battlestar Galactica, and The Sopranos. I primarily enjoy shows where I feel like the characters are real people, even if they're not necessarily doing anything exciting; I'd rather watch an interesting character do boring things than vice-versa.
And then there's the NFL, my one true love. I'll save everyone the trouble of hearing my rant about how it's the best thing in the universe, but suffice it to say I neeeeeed my NFL fix every time there's a game on. I haven't missed a Colts game in years and I don't intend to start - and it's a rare time I miss even a lame Thursday Night game.
I don't watch as many movies as I should, but when I do, I usually watch them two or three times and really overthink them. Except for cheesy horror movies, those will always be my greatest weakness that I can never resist.
As far as food goes, I try to watch what I eat, so I try not to eat a bunch of garbage, but sometimes cheating is absolutely necessary. I like to try to expand my palette and cook here and there (I have fantasies of winning the next Masterchef!), but mostly I throw money at nice food once or twice a week, and eat very little during the rest of the week. I'm an intermittent fasting convert and I'll gladly talk your ear off about the virtues - physical and spiritual - of fasting!
2. My phone/computer - it's how I get the bills paid and I'm an internet junkie/nerd, what can I say?
3. My fitbit - I've become a fitness weirdo since I started on my weight loss journey and the constant stream of data is one of the things that keeps my motivation going
4. My car - the idea of not being able to pack a bag and just fuckin' go is terrifying to me, and when my car is in the shop, I get terrible anxiety. It's not that I'm planning on leaving any time soon so much as having the option to go is reassuring.
5. My sister - we have a really interesting relationship where we fight as much as not, but I love my sister very deeply and we're always there for each other. If I had to lose every other member of my family to keep her, I would.
6. Weed - really, I'm a drug addict.