I am interested in emotionally intimate connections right now. Specifically, I would like to establish online friends that enjoy deep conversations and have a good understanding of non-monogamous relationships from their own experience in which to share and relay my own. A poly-confidant!
Movies: Horror, SciFi, Comedy, Action, Musicals, Bollywood. More specific titles would be: Resident Evil series, 5th Element, MST3K, Tank Girl, Monty Python, 2012, Star Wars ...on and on
TV: Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Lost Girl, Buffy, Firefly, Red Dwarf, Star Trek, FarScape, Battlestar Galactica, Dark Angel
Music: Sneaker Pimps, Portishead, Garbage, Concrete Blonde, Azam Ali, Collide, Cat Power, Stevie Nicks, Florence and the Machine, Delerium, Dollshead, Kidneythieves....
I also love the sound of bagpipes, especially live.
Video Games: Bioshock, Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Fear, Prey, Resident Evil, Portal, Half-Life, Might and Magic, various other RPG's and FPS's, old school PC games like Xcom, Civilization, Sam & Max and Monkey Island
Food: blue crabs, Indian, Middle Eastern, Nigerian, Mexican and other ethnic foods
4. Snuggly blankets and pillows
- If sexless romantic exploration and emotionally vulnerable connection appeals to you.
- if you understand the impact of heteronormativity on the way we connect and understand connection.
- if some of what I've said resonates and you just want to theorize about connections and social constructs around them.
- if you have done or are currently involved in somatic experience/work.
- Believe consent is not limited to only sexual boundaries, but as a fundamental human right to autonomy in all things.
- Would like to share with and listen to another about life in a constructive way.