Nobody is perfect except for our profiles on OKC (^.^).
I like being a gentleman hopefully chivalry is still alive. On the same note I am a big believer in Feminism. We are all equals, we just have different strengths and weaknesses.
What am I looking for... I am looking for a nice pleasant minimally judgmental person .
Meeting someone I can form a friendship with would be great. Not sure if I am ready for serious dating (in other words not looking to date with an eye towards marriage). Not against a serious relationship but I would prefer it happens naturally rather then trying to force it.
Interested in meeting this dirty old man, shoot me a message.
Also trying to download the entire internet...building my music collection and trying to find someone to become a listening partner.
In regards to movies... I really appreciate a well made move regardless if it is a chick flick, action thriller etc.
2. A good cup of coffee in the morning
3. Enjoying a good wine with a good meal
4. Listening to music on a SAturday or Sunday morning
5. Watching an eagles game on a Sunday (Pre-Chip Kelly or Current)
6. Reading a good book (currently reading the Mitch Rapp series) or watching a good movie.