First, an explanation of the nom de guerre: I was not the best-behaved child in the neighborhood, yet I was far from a monster. I apparently heard this phrase frequently between the ages of 3 – 6. The name “paha poiss” is Estonian for “bad boy” or, as I recently discovered, evil man. I am rather sure that I am not evil, but I occasionally present that way. I do have very liberal and unconventional ideas on life, love and laughter.
Above all else, I am a hedonist. I expect to enjoy and savor life for the time I exist; there are no do overs and no second chances. Somewhat recently, I learned that there are many diverse sensations with which one may attain pleasure, especially if one trusts one’s partner(s). Having some experience in alternate sensualities, I can offer myself asguide or companion. I wish to help others revel in their own sensory experiences, so they too may enjoy their inner hedonist. These experiences include, but are not limited to, touch, music, food and drink.
Human touch – especially cuddling – is essential for mental health. Cuddles do not always mean sex or anything more than just a cuddle. It's human connection and nothing more. Some people need that feeling to be happy. I for one am one of those people. It just feels good to be held and to hold someone else. Girl/girl guy/guy guy/girl or whatever other configuration you can come up with.(this passage borrowed)
For almost all of my adult life, I was told that while I may love many people, I can only be in love with one at a time. Over the last 5 years, there have been a few very loving women who have shown me differently. The belief that one’s “soulmate” can be all and bring all one needs to a relationship is not as common in practice as in theory. For this thing (polyamory, consensual non-monogamy) to work requires truth, trust and openness. I am currently dating someone who lives several hundred miles away. We spend 15-20 days a year together; we have known each other for over seven years and have been romantically involved for four and a half. Her husband encourages our relationship.
I have a job, two cars, a house, a large, goofy dog, and a domineering small cat. I am calculating how I will survive financially, once I stop working (January 2017 – I hope). I am working on remodeling my house to make it mine again and I participate in particular genres of performance art. I try to be a good toy to my Chosen Family
• The Usual Suspects, Sleeping With The Enemy, Fantasia
• The Ed Sullivan Show – with Topo Gigio, the little Italian mouse; the original Saturday night live; Lexx, The History Channel
• Buena Vista Social Club, Lyle Lovett, Brandenburg Concertos, Tchaikovsky’s 1st symphony (Winter Reveries), Brazilian jazz
• For health reasons, several entries no longer on diet, but they are still favorite foods: Boullibaise, Foie Gras, Chicken Mole, Sushi, Fresh Guacamole, Asparagus, Hard Whole Milk Cheeses, Raspberries, Ratatouille, Toom Kah, Oysters Rockefeller, 1 1/2 inch thick prime rib-eye steak
• Red wine
• Naked hugs
• Dark, rich, smooth, full-bodied, maduro wrapper cigar (but only 1 a year)
• Someone to adore and worship
• A varied music collection and something to play it on