Movies: pretty much anything that isn't a foreign film. I have a strong attachment to comic book movies and military movies.
TV: House of Cards, House, Firefly, Community, Parks and Rec, The Big Bang Theory, Attack on Titan, The League, How I met Your Mother, Breaking bad...TV is my kryptonite, I love a story that doesn't end in an hour and I follow a TON of shows.
Music: I listen to all kinds of music in bursts with a few recurring themes such as: Techno/EDM, Classic rock, Alternative rock, Hip Hop/Rap, top 40, Classical, and Jazz.
2. Friends and family (yes I know everyone puts this down, but they keep us all sane)
3. Laughter. Without it life would be boring and hard to enjoy.
4. Toothpaste/toothbrush. Stinky mouth is the worst!
5. A lighter. I blame boy scouts! I don't smoke but almost always have a lighter just in case.
6. The internet. Without the Internet I would lose touch with family and old friends and be unemployed.
How things are made.
What DIY project I want to work on next.
What life choices lead me to owning a boat.
When automobile manufacturers will design a modern roadster for me to purchase that accommodates an individual that is over 6ft tall.