- Men who are woke, or are ready to listen, engage, and learn
- The coast of Maine (or really anywhere in New England:)
- Good wine and beer
- A low-key neighborhood bar
- Conversations that challenge and push my thinking
- Spending time outside. My goal for the next year is to get out of Boston to do more hiking/camping/adventuring.
- People who are positive, intelligent, active, and family-oriented
Things I don't like:
- Clubs/swanky lounges
- Bad drivers
- Pretentious people
Friday Night Lights, The West Wing, Game of Thrones, True Detective
I listen to a little bit of everything. Grew up around country music, still love it (at least anything pre-2000).
2. Running Shoes
4. Steel Cut Oatmeal
6. A good kitchen knife
I like food.
I'm not looking for short term, casual dating. I will never force a relationship to happen, and am not one to rush into things, but ultimately I want to meet someone who is ready for a committed relationship with the right person.