I'm a big time animal lover and currently have a menagerie here. We have 5 dogs, 2 cats, a big fish tank and I'm still the only girl in the house ;)
I'm pretty traditional as far as relationships go. I believe the guy should be the one to ask the girl out and plan the date... at least at first. Once in a relationship, I believe it is not 50/50, but 100/100 all the way. I'm down if you are! :)
UPDATE: It is both sad and necessary that I put a disclaimer here. If you have any pics on your phone that include your naked body parts, please click the back button now and save us both the time. I'm not a prude, but I'd rather save that kind of stuff for later.
Would be nice to have someone to take along on this journey.
My taste in movies and music runs the gamut so other than jazz, I'm pretty happy with whatever is playing. I'm typically listening to contemporary Christian music and when at karaoke, I lean towards country. Throw on some hip hop and we can dance.
I love pretty much all ethnic foods, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Japanese. Not a big fan of Indian, but I'm always willing to try something.
facebook (don't judge me! haha)
Also, are there any take-charge kinda guys out there anymore? Seems all I ever get are wishy washy non-decision makers.... PASS!
1. You live within a 30 minute drive from the East Cobb Marietta area. (You may not care if you have to drive farther, but I do.)
2. You have a job and a car and are somewhat self-sufficient. (No, I don't want no scrubs)
3. You're not "still" living at home with your parents. (Moving back home after divorce or whatever is different).
4. You go out of your way to be nice.
5. You look for the good in everyone.
6. Learning about someone's sexual preference or the color of their skin has no effect on you at all.... meaning, it just is.
7. You have a heart for God and are looking for me through Him.
Everything else will fall into place. I don't care if you're tall or short, fat or skinny, blond or brown or bald. That's just aesthetics and they are all inconsequential when it comes to matters of the heart.