Well, lets get the good stuff over with: I'm polyamorous. This means that I believe in falling in love with a plurality of people simultaneously and being honest in all my relationships. It has been a wonderful experience and I'm hooked. I feel its a form of anarchy: the relationships are entered into based solely on the needs and happiness of the people involved as opposed to any form of hierarchy or structure.
This also extends to friendships. If I meet friends, then I will engage in that "relationship" to the extent that it is healthy for us to do so.
Well, that's it. I hope you enjoyed and that I piqued your curiosity so that we can chat and maybe get to know each other a bit better.
I also like to write short stories. This may be a phase, however because it only started last fall and there's only been 2 stories. They're pretty good but who knows if I'll continue with it. It is fun though.
I am taking a Masters program which might take me several years. I think its been over 10 years since I've wanted to do a program like this. Hopefully I'll graduate and become a family therapist. I hope to do this without making money.
Lastly, I like to keep active. I bike for my job and I can end up doing close to 2 hours of biking in a day. Its really great because I get to see so much more of the city than if I was on a bus or a car.
I also like to listen, respect boundaries, cook and play board games.
Movies: But I'm a cheerleader, The Iron Giant, V for Vendetta
Shows: I like shows that mess with norms. I like it when episodes aren't predictable. I've found Adventure Time, Rick and Morty and Gravity Falls to be really great. Can you suggest others? Perhaps something that isn't a cartoon ;)
Music: Electro Dubstep primarily, but anything else is good too. I'm a big fan of music that has a political or social commentary. Think macklemore's same love
Food: yes please. I like trying all sorts of new flavours.
2. Social Change. I like to feel that I have an impact and a positive one on the people around me. What I like to see is social change which brings about more freedom and respect for all individuals.
3. Affirmation. One of the few books I've read and will recommend is book called "the five love languages". It teaches people how to communicate love. I express and feel love primarily through affirming words.
4. Stimulating conversation. I need my mind to be engaged to form connections with people. Also, sharing ideas is a great way to learn and learn how to love others.
5. Time alone. What can I say? I'm an introvert. I still enjoy time with others and I don't get cranky when I need to be alone.
6. A comfortable bed. I love sleep so I might as well love the bed I spend so much time with.
Self identified anarchists
People with blue hair
People who don't feel the need to shave any body hair
People who don't feel the need to wear make-up
People who don't feel the need to conform to social norms
And people who don't judge the above.