Basically, I'm a tall artsy animals loving lady seeking a tall, accepting, and challenging guy to join me in adventures : )
Is that you?
Aquarium keeping- I have had fishtanks since I had my first job and am very interested in all kinds of aquatic creatures
Growing things- I have a mini greenhouse for the summer and lots of nice plants around my place
all Hp lovecraft short stories
Zombie Survival Guide
World War Z
Life of Pi
I like a lot of different kinds of books and try to switch it up all the time between fiction, history, etc.
Shawn of the Dead,
lots of documentaries
lots of horror and apocalypse movies : )
Metal, Industrial, Electronic, Rock, All Kinds of alternative stuff. I love a lot of kinds of music and am open to everything.
Spicy things! : D
2. My awesome friends. I have a wonderful, crazy and quirky group of friends that are caring, supportive, and great to have in my life
3. Coffee. All kinds : ) Whether it's grinding and sampling different kinds at home or trying a new special at some of the shops in Kensington, it's definitely made school , work, and art brighter and warmer for me
4. Adventures. I love to travel, but whether it is in another country or just trying out a new activity in the city, switching things up is always a great way to keep life exciting
5. The outdoors. I live by the river path and love spending time outdoors. Swimming, hiking, ot just enjoying the nice weather outside is something I try to make time for whenever I can
6. Creativity. I love painting, sketching, creative writing, and all sorts of activities to keep my mind active. I was a painting major in art school but I also enjoy sewing and a range of other things