My favorite activity is talking with nerds and scientists. (I went to that dusty desert event as part of a big science camp; I spent most of my time talking with campmates, even though there were a million other things to do.)
I wish I could create clones of myself, each living a different life. Here are some possible clone lives:
1. running a small farm (with goats, chickens, greenhouses, permaculture, and aquaponics)
2. working on improving the education system
3. working on political engagement/change
4. creating robot/video/data art
5. travelling, starting with South America
I think I have a decent shot at interleaving most of these clone lives into my current life. I've had a good start so far. Some achievements (proceeding with mini resume): working on music videos for Daft Punk and Bjork, building prize-winning robots, building international art installations, getting a PhD from MIT, doing a cell-imaging postdoc, building a boat from scratch, discovering a champagne cellar in the subway tunnels of NY, visiting Chernobyl, and getting invited to NZ to work on the Hobbit.