My profile says "casual sex" but I'd like to define that further. I'm interested in casual but not meaningless relationships. That means I won't get mad at you if you don't buy me something for Valentine's day, I won't make you attend family parties/weddings with me and I won't necessarily wait until the 3rd date to have sex just because that's what girls are supposed to do. However, I will probably need to have some interesting conversations with you before I want to have sex with you (some folks on this site are reading "casual" as "indiscriminate"). I am currently seeing some guys who are really awesome so that needs to not be a problem for you.
Movies: I don't have favorite movies, I like too many different kinds - from pretentiously highbrow foreign films to anything involving slow-motion action sequences/Bruce Willis/huge explosions. I love movies like “Wanderlust” or TV shows like “Arrested Development” where the humor comes from being out-there and inappropriate. If it makes you laugh but also squirm, I love it.
Food: I will eat anything. Literally, I will eat and enjoy just about anything. This probably comes from living in France as a kid where I was expected to eat that blood sausage/snail/cheese with mold on it and not make a fuss about it. Picky eaters make me profoundly sad.
2. The "Where's my bus?" app (seriously, it's a game changer if you don't drive)
3. Coffee (not because I need the caffeine but because it tastes so fucking good!)
4. Books (I need to always be reading something)
5. Drinking cheap beer in the sun (how does one get through Boston winters otherwise?)
6. Sunscreen (my ancestors lived on the cloudy English moors, also I must protect my tattoos)
- You want to understand the rules of roller derby (I can explain it all to you!)
- You're passionate about something - a craft, a type of music, an activity - I don't care. I just like hearing guys talk about something they're psyched about.