I recently moved from Brooklyn to Portland to take advantage of my remote work. I'm excited to explore a new city! And I need tour guides!
Also, I have very long limbs, like an orangutan.
TV: The League, Seinfeld, Gilmore Girls, Columbo, and the '80s BBC Sherlock Holmes series with Jeremy Brett
Food: I love eating and I will eat just about anything, but I'm bad at being trendy about it. All the cool kids these days are foodies, aren't they?
- Wikipedia. I am a hopeless, desperate, insatiatable information addict.
- My skates. Fun fact: I've been a figure skater my whole life.
- A carefully curated collection of podcasts and audiobooks
- Food that has been cooked for me, not by me. I often go to places wherein I can pay others to cook for me.
- Creative, out-of-the-box people to surround and inspire me.
You like to look under rocks.
And great jumping jesus christ on a pogo stick -- please be smart and articulate. I have no time for people from whom I cannot learn anything.