Then one day, I quit. I bought a plane ticket to Southeast Asia and had the adventure I always yearned for – and it’s not over yet. I’ve been to over 20 countries since across Asia and Europe, and I'm still dreaming about the next adventure.
But my fondest memories are those days when I taught English on a small island in Thailand, and spent most of my time riding my motorbike through the hills and seaside.
I just completed my master's degree in International Economics from Johns Hopkins University. Today I get to put my international experience to use; I work as an international business consultant and love it. I also co-own and operate a real estate business.
2. Amazon Kindle app with my books for the long plane ride
3. Noise cancelling headphones and my music for when my eyes get tired of reading
4. Zyrtec because allergies follow me wherever I go
5. Warm and hospitable people to make my journey worthwhile
6. A home and loving family to return to
You see the world as a place of mystery and adventure, waiting to be discovered.