Mostly I'm a nerdy guy who plays (and makes) video games. I love to Wikibinge. I can't tell you how bad it was when I discovered TVTropes. I lost weeks to that site. Sigh.
Harry Potter Series, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, To Kill a Mockingbird,
Barenaked Ladies, Matchbox 20, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Tally Hall, The Pillows, Breuneax,
I like most musical genres to be honest.
Steven Universe, Stargate SG-1, Parks and Recreation, Ouran High School Host Club
Men in Black, Night at the Museum, Hot Fuzz, Galaxy Quest, Tropic Thunder, Guardians of the Galaxy, Serendipity
Pizza, Chinese Food, Beef Stew, Pho
2. Computer: I'm a programmer, so it's important to have something I can work on. Plus I love to yell about and at software.
3. Phone: How am I going to shitpost on Twitter about how cute cats are in the middle of class without this? If you answer is my laptop, well fine, but that's way more obvious, so shame on you.
4. White Boards: White boards are the ultimate in diagramming and problem solving tools. I pretty much use them whenever readily available.
5. Friends: I am at my best when I can have some fun and blow off some steam with friends after a crazy week at school.
6. Music: I love music, and I need it in my life. Without it the world would be a much blander place.
Working at Valve is a bit of a dream, but as I work on games at DigiPen, it's less the games I'm interested in working on and more their initiatives on Linux. That's something I'd like to learn more about and cut my teeth on. Working on something as big and well cared for as the Linux Kernel.
And I always like to try new non-competitive board games.
The best I've got is that after discovering fan fiction with the rest of the nerds in middle school I started writing some. It's painfully bad. I've probably still got some of it backed up somewhere.
The best (worst) part? I still read fan fiction from time to time. Guilty pleasure. The nerdy-ness flows.