Not completely socially awkward software engineer
Frequent wall climber, not in the "nervious"/"upset" meaning :)
Adventurous world and life traveler
I like to stay active. It's difficult to find something I have not tried or not willing to try. Currently do a lot of climbing, acro yoga and kitesurfing.
Traveling is probably the most frequent interest you can see on this site; I like it too. Have been to about 20 countries on four continents so far, trying to catch up with my friends and their 40+ destinations.
Second, my accent. Some confuse it with German a lot.
And then, my personality. I'm usually pretty enthusiastic; energetic even as my friend said (several tried to find out if I'm on Duracell..)
In order of importance:
* Having fun (activities included)
Yep, just three, I'm deviant like that.
What activity/project/country to try next? (So far it's paragliding/secret/Korea)
Whether you would reply to my next message?
Oh, you knew that already :)
Btw, have you noticed a paradox? Any private thing posted here will immediately become public. And hence you can't really post anything private. It's a trap!
* You don't smoke.
* You don't drink excessively.
* You have a good sense of humor (black belt in sarcasm is optional).
* You are well educated (or working on it), ambitious and have some goal(s) ahead of you. That includes ability to spell properly :)
- or -
* You have a great music station recommendation for pandora