pop psychology: (I/E)NTJ
sorting hat: Ravenclaw
feminism: trying to not be an agent of the patriarchy
fruit theory: blueberry when working, kiwi on weekends wink wink
0. This sentence is false.
1. My main source of income is the National Science Foundation.
2. On weekends you can find me pedaling a bike rickshaw along the piers in SF.
3. I tutor kids in physics via Skype.
4. I moonlight as an underwear catalog model.
5. I study clouds.
My long _______.
Also, my wide-ranging ______.
My first concert:
a. Shania Twain
d. Blue man group
First CD purchased with my own $:
a. "Europop", Eiffel 65
b. "Astro Lounge", Smash Mouth
c. "Bananaphone", Raffi
d. "The Immaculate Collection", Madonna
First CD I'm not embarassed to have spent $ on:
a. "Meteora", Linkin Park
b. "Elephant", The White Stripes
c. "Bananaphone: TRAP REMIXES", Raffi
d. "ZOSO (IV)", Led Zeppelin
My most-played rapper:
a. Chance the rapper
My favorite snack:
a. ants on a log
b. snakes on a plane
c. bagel bites & flaming hot Cheetos
d. celery with peanut butter and raisins
e. emotionally battered mushrooms
Author taking up most bookshelf space:
a. Richard Feynman
c. Judith Butler
d. David Foster Wallace
e. J. K. Rowling
1. I pee in the shower sometimes.
2. I pee into the shower sometimes.
3. I still have my baby blanket.
4. Four of my front teeth are fake.