1. I'm a big lover of travel and have been to 4 out of the 7 continents with plans to fill in the gaps
2. I love books, both reading them and collecting them
3. I'm a bit of a cynical romantic meaning that while I acknowledge that with 6.5 Billion people on the planet the odds are pretty good that there is more than just one person for you I still believe in love and looking for someone who completes you.
4. I have a ginger Labrador named Gordie and he is awesome.
5. I have had a ton of adventure and still love to have them, but I also really love the feeling of having no dirty laundry and all clean dishes. I like checking things off my list.
6. I relax by driving around back roads blasting my music
David Gemmell, George RR Martin, David Eddings, Dave Duncan, Guy Gavriel Kay, Neil Gaiman, J.K. Rowling, Arthur Doyle, Howard Phillip Lovecraft, Jules Verne, Jonathan Howard, Patrick Rothfuss, Glen Cook, Vegetius.
Billy Joel, Bob Segar, A Change Of Pace, Metallica, Motörhead, Jordan Carp, Dan Wilson, Allister, Black Label Society, Bowling For Soup, The Fratellis, The Hoosiers, The Kooks, Jet Black Stare, The Lonely Island, Marilyn Manson, Puscifer, Tool, Rev Theory, Rise Against, Saliva, Scouting For Girls, Skillet, Slipknot, Steve Miller Band, Weezer.
Movies and T.V.
Doctor Who, A Game Of Thrones, House, How I Met Your Mother, Burn Notice, White Collar, Suits, Sons Of Anarchy, West Wing, Scrubs, Mad Men, Supernatural, Black Books, A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, Dylan Dog, The Hole, DogHouse, The Harry Potter Films, The Rock, The Last Castle, The Horde, Boy Eats Girl, Shaun Of The Dead, and many more that I can't remember at the moment in all three fields.
2. Driving (This is perhaps one of my favorite things to do. I love to just drive out to little nowhere towns and roll the windows down on a two lane road and listen to some lousy 80s rock.)
3. Red Wings Hockey
4. Gordie the wonderlab
5. My Car
6. Crazy Adventures
However I can always sneak out and go do something for a little bit anyways, dinner and a movie for example :)
-If you have the, what I consider magical, ability to pick good grapes and berries at the supermarket. I always get the mushy ones.
-If you want to go traveling all over the place.
-If you are willing to come with me when the Wings come to Dallas.
-If you are at least somewhat strong willed and opinionated, honestly there is nothing attractive about a doormat.
-If you can carry on a decent conversation, trophies are not nearly as much fun as actual people!!
-If I messaged you obviously haha