Despite being such, I maintain a firm grip in reality. Open and deep when it comes to thought and understanding, caring and reliable as far as people important to me are concerned.
There's more to me than this piece of self-summary essay. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Talk to me to know me better! :)
...ok, well, maybe a little close to being Batman, except I don't beat up criminals. My job has something to do with "getting to know people", and it's a cool job to go along with my AB Psychology degree. And I do it at night. (Now you get why it's comparable to being the Dark Knight).
Oh, and I'm also currently into workout and video games. I've recently developed an interest with novels, particularly Paulo Coelho (deep spiritual stuff), Nicholas Sparks (cheese), and Haruki Murakami (bizarre and surreal).
"He's weird, but in a funny way!"
"A kind and caring person."
"Pretty darn serious in whatever he touches."
just a few memorable testimonials. :)
Movies and shows? Believe me, I love the tearjerker stuff (I can only remember Hachiko and 50 First Dates at the moment). The usual geek stuff (Star Wars and LOTR), I'm exploring them as well.
When it comes to Music, I prefer, for most of the time, Alternative or Punk Rock, but I've taken some interest in Classical and Country music as of late.
Food? The way to my heart is to fill me stomach with lots of pizza and pasta. I also like classic Filipino cuisines such as Adobo and Sinigang.
2. Internet. You can always assume that I'm online whenever I'm at home.
3. My PSP. My gadget buddy for years. Never ceases to beat the boredom out.
4. IPOD Shuffle. I can't have my PSP out always, so this serves as my "other" boredom killing alternative.
5. My cellphone. I guess I'm running out of other things to consider, but this should be pretty obvious.
6. My brain and my heart. I'm technically cheating this list, but I need to carry both at the same time. lol
2. Money. Gotta have some dough for my plans to conquer the- I mean, do cool stuff.
3. People I encounter everyday. I value connections, and I believe that every person I connect with can potentially influence my life.
...or at home, chilling with my family, or grinding my fingers in front of the computer.
I'm mostly a home-body, but whenever I get the chance to spend some time out, especially with awesome people, I'm on.
Oh yeah, I've recently took some interest attending some conventions (car shows, anime/comic conventions, etc.)
2. If, for some reason, you're into chubby boys with eyeglasses.
3. If you want a person who is very deep, and yet very fun to be with.