Curious and imaginative, looking for sweet but naughty. The geekier/more bookish, the better - artists and gamers warmly encouraged to apply :) Happy, compassionate and spiritual are always pluses. Major bonus if still in touch with your inner child: see the world with a sense of wonder, ask "why not?" instead of "why?", keep an open mind, all that good smart stuff :) Ideally, an appreciator of simple and sensuous pleasures, of humour and silliness, not too high-maintenance, nor too much into drama (it really doesn't do it for me at this age anymore); someone who enjoys companionship and communication, sharing one's day and interests but also valuing quiet parallel moments missing each other (i mean, we can't possibly cuddle 24/7, we've gotta go to work sometime :)) ), giving and receiving lots of affection and attention.
I think it won't work too well with highly pragmatic or entrepreneurial (to say nothing of materialist) types, nor with the excessively sporty or powerplay-oriented ones. NO mind games, NO abuse of any kind.
Am I asking for too much? I don't think so, because that's exactly what I'm giving.
For details, feel free to check out my match questions :)
- mishearing things (and, generally, perceiving things quite differently than most folks, colour-blind or otherwise), usually to giggle-and-snort results
- daydreaming and/or ignoring reality for the sake of my own fiction plots, or simply pondering sci-fi/fantasy-ish what-ifs (you know this is you, too, if you go into a shoe store and you're not wondering whether a certain pair also comes in black but whether it gives +2 or +3 agility)
- overanalysing and self-bashing (hey, it took me years to get to this skill level)
- fixing interesting food and drinks combos (it's just the world that's not ready for'em yet)
- learning languages and doing some actual writing, if only I can be bothered and/or I can find the time for it
- setting up bracket pitfalls of short-term amnesia in everyday convos
- making lists of how to tackle other lists
So of course i like anime & manga, comics, graphic novels, historical fiction, classics, you see where this is going :)
Music-wise, i prefer the kind of stuff i can listen to in the background while i go about doing other things. But basically from chillout to rock (see the creative criterion above). I'm an expert lyrics mishearer, as i might have already mentioned.
Food... food is good, man. I ain't very picky (though i've started to rather dislike meat lately), and i like trying out new things. If given the choice, i'll always pick spicy over sweet (but you sure need both in your life, if ya know what i mean ;) )
- I tend to be variably successful, let's say, at practical things that social normativity may still label as 'male'. Oh well. Doesn't stop me from trying, though :)
- Partly depending on my surroundings, I can be prone to depressive dips (see the self-bashing mad skillz above), which is quite the irony since most people get themselves cheered up by me and only ever get to see my grinny, joker mask. So you'd better come packing a lot of sunshine, and I'll double it :)
- I'm no superman (le gasp, right?), but I often try to fix the problems of those around me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it's an epic fail, #notgonnalie
- you're a real person (no offence to replicants, androids, and other silica-based friends); no mall zombies or corpdrones, but if you are one such, you probably haven't made it past my Wall of Text above, so nvm
- you wish to make a bargain with Dormammu (i could always use a bit of extra time in my life)