An unfortunate consequence of growing up 30 minutes south of Cleveland is that I am a die hard Cleveland sports fan, even though they hurt my heart more often than not. In general, I just love sports and live for NFL Sundays. I also love the Green Bay Packers! GO PACK GO!!!
I'm working on rebuilding my relationship with God, and getting back into going to church on a weekly basis. I go to Central Christian Church in Henderson, and absolutely love it! Shared beliefs used to not be important to me, but I found out ultimately how detrimental that can be, to have opposing beliefs. So I'm looking for a woman who is strong and secure in her faith, and shares similar beliefs.
I love doing pyrotechnics, but am kind of at a crossroads with whether to move on to a different company. In the meantime, I decided to write a book about my 10 years of pyrotechnic experiences. It's about 95% done, and I am super excited about the way it's turning out!
Possibly my favorite book is The Oath, by Frank Peretti. Followed closely by the Harry Potter series, Lord of the rings series, Left Behind series, Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and basically, anything with a good plotline.
Some of the movies i could watch over and over again are:
The Boondock Saints
The Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings saga
The Matrix (yes, the whole trilogy)
Gone in 60 Seconds
The Oceans trilogy
Pretty much any Superhero movie ever
How I Met Your Mother (minus that travesty of a finale)
CSI: Las Vegas
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Walking Dead
Franklin & Bash
Current obsession is 90s alternative.
My taste is quite eclectic. I like techno, trance, industrial, alternative, rock, metal, top 40, and anything Celtic. Some of my favorite artists (in no particular order):
Armin Van Buuren
Nine Inch Nails
Static-X (RIP Wayne Static!)
the list could go on and on.
Food: I love sushi! I'm a recovering Chipotleholic. I used to feel incomplete unless I had Chipotle on almost a daily basis, but alas, all good things must come to an end. They've gone way downhill of late. There are much better places to go in Las Vegas, and I love discovering them! As far as home cooked meals, I make a mean Shepherd's pie. I also love steak. There's actually very little that I don't like.
2. My Pyrotechnic's licenses - It's a huge part of my life. I've been doing pyrotechnics for 10 years now, and I can't imagine where my life would be without it.
3. Music - Music is my life. I'm always referencing some random song, and burst into (perhaps out of tune) singing constantly.
4. My motorcycle - riding is a huge stress release for me. After a long day at work, nothing blows off steam better than a ride.
5. My spoiled princess of a cat, Minerva - I rescued her from a horrible situation, and she became my world. I could be in the depths of the worst depression, but walking through the door and seeing her come running to greet me will always bring a smile to my face. (if you're severely allergic to cats, we may not get along so well.)
6. Google. I'm constantly searching and learning about something new.
If you think I'm awesome, have a question, criticism, friendly debate, or just for shits & giggles. I'm always up for meeting someone new. Especially if you think we have a lot in common. I'm a non smoker (that includes weed) and I don't have kids. Ideally, I'd like to meet someone that fits that criteria as well.
All that I ask is that you can articulate a complete sentence. One of my greatest pet peeves is when people type like there's a shortage of vowels in the world, use text speak, and have the sentence structure of a 6 year old with a crayola. Bonus points if you know the difference between your & you're, there, their & they're, and then & than. Proper grammar is sexy!