I enjoy rock climbing (mostly top rope, some lead), photography (mostly digital, some medium format) & making and eating food of all types and price ranges.
I'm looking for people to talk to and maybe go on (platonic) adventures with.
I've got a guy in my life that I care about very much, and I'm not looking to replace him. Reactivated to view friends' profiles. :)
Music: NIN, Deftones, Massive Attack, Portishead & most strong female vocals.
Food: I'll try anything, but have a soft spot for cruciferous veggies.
1. My dog (6lbs of fluff that thinks I'm the greatest thing since dog food)
2. A good pillow (none of that down that stabs me through the case)
3. Size 34 women's katanas (climbing shoes. they're awesome)
4. Good food (I'd starve! And be really grumpy.)
5. My computer (Because the Internet and Reddit are my friends)
6. A baking spatula (They're better for everything, especially flipping pancakes)
As stated above, if you are a guy, note that I've already got a guy in my life. I'm always interested in new friends though!