Being an objective observer, yet still passing judgement.
Solving Problems with educated guesses.
Helping others solve complicated technical problems over the phone, because I'm a helluva guy.
I have cheap Yamaha guitar, and I can play E, Em, F, F#, G, and a bunch of other chords.
I remember phone numbers from 25 years ago.
Wasting time on Google Street View.
Wasting time on Wikipedia
Knowing which aux feed needs to be turned up on a Mackie 1402 VLZ mixer.
Raiders of the Lost Ark, Shawshank Redemption, Forest Gump, JFK, Apocalypse Now, the usual guy movies. I don't see movies in the theater much anymore, because it's usually a disappointment, but I still appreciate a good film however I might see it. I enjoy movies that don't depend on cgi effects. If a tank explodes in the desert, I'd like for a real tank to really explode in a real desert.
Hotel California is my all-time favorite album. But beyond that, I'm sure my music collection contains songs you've never heard, and songs you've heard too many times. I prefer listening to entire albums as a whole instead of "greatest hits" collections. Nickelback is not in my collection. They are the new .38 special.
My tastes are what I would describe as unsophisticated. I'm not into exotic dishes or gimmick combos from Applebee's. I like home cooked food, diner food, salt & vinegar chips, tobasco sauce, breakfast for lunch or dinner, granny smith apples, etcetera, etcetera.
2. Holden Beach
6. A Nap
- I'm not old enough to be your dad...maybe your uncle, but not your dad.
- Girls who take bathroom mirror pics where the toilet is visible will probably bang on the first date...just a hunch.
- This site is marginally better than that other free site.
- Needing to find a local "420 Buddy" is not a valid reason to join a dating site.
- If you claim to be in "grad school" or "getting your masters" you should probably avoid spelling mistakes and run-on sentences.
- Some "profiles" look less like profiles and more like disclaimers, warning labels, or terms of service agreements.
- So married women sign up for dating sites to meet new 'friends'?...interesting.
- It's very annoying when you trade messages with someone, only to find the next day their profile is deleted like they've gone into witness protection.