- Communicating ideas
- Tutoring people in math/science
- Accidentally cutting myself with my really sharp knives while trying to cook for friends.
Food: Pretty much anything. Some of my favorite places for various styles of food are: Sushi - Uchi; Tex Mex - Polvos; Middle Eastern -Phonecia, Vegetarian- Mothers; Thai - Madam Mam's (until I find something better); Ethiopian - Aster's
Music: Pretty diverse, except I really don't like a lot of radio hip hop, nor can I really handle Nashville Country. I worked a few bars downtown for years, and since I don't really listen to the radio much, most of the new music I was exposed to was local stuff. I stand by most Mike Patton projects (Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Lovage, Tomahawk, the list goes on...), I like some electronic music (Daft Punk, Justice, Wolfgang Gartner, Deadmau5), some Trip Hop/Downtempo stuff (Portishead, Hooverphonic, Massive Attack, Wax Tailor), some horrorpunk/rockabilly/psychobilly (The Cramps, Misfits, The Astro Zombies, The Reverend Horton Heat, Demented are Go!). Some of my local favorites are: Mr. Lewis and the Funeral Five, The Flametrick Subs, The Chumps, The Black Irish, Pong, Foot Patrol, Black Joe Lewis.
Books: Ender's Game, A Song of Ice and Fire, old William Gibson, the Dark Tower, Harry Potter, Chuck Palahniuk, World War Z, Starship Troopers (movie was terrible), and other stuff...
2) Topo Chico
3) A goal to work towards.
5) A solid internet connection (okay....I COULD, but I'd prefer this to only happen for short periods of time....say, camping, or a cruise)
6) (space available)
- You actually want to meet at some point. I didn't come here for pen pals.
You should NOT message me if:
- You consider yourself "polyamorous". Not saying that things should be serious in the beginning, but if things head in that direction, I'm a one girl kind of guy and expect the same in return.
- You require your partner to share your faith/spirituality. I have no problem with faith, in general, but I prefer it to be a personal thing between you and whatever you believe in. I'm not going to be very receptive to talking about Jesus or discussing your horoscope. I think this where I'm going to lose a lot of people.
- You aren't in Austin (or at least very close). I'm not interested in something even vaguely long distance.