* I'm not here for sex without a relationship thanks. So don't contact me if you are after anything less than faithful enduring commitment in the long run. I'm in no rush; let's explore life in each other's company for a while and see if we fall into step ;-)
* I feel most alive being outdoors, losing myself to the experience of the forest, coast or rugged open moorland. I love the inspiration I get from nature and am committed to spending more of my time in the future using that inspiration in a creative and artistic way.
* I have a job which I love which helps me give to the world and support and encourage others to do the same.
*I'm low maintenance both financially and emotionally… I don’t do stressing!
People often comment on how cheerful I am, which suggests to me that they are not so happy, which is kinda sad.
Older ladies often admire my curly hair n ask if its natural and when I say it is they tell me how lucky I am. ... My secret? Never go to the hairdressers more that about once every 5 yrs, never straighten it or use products on it to 'care' for it. ... The fashion industry cringes at me n I just laugh.
*Food? I miss not having a garden full of home grown produce. I support local food co~ops which sell supermarket rejects....long live the bent banana!
*Music? enjoy a wide variety... folk, medieval, filmscores...anything which speaks to me... recently saw Bill Bailey's guide to the orchestra n found it v funny. Im learning to play the Bodhran (quietly with a pastry brush)
*Movies? A wide range of comedy, adventure, romcom....
*TV? Not something which I bother with often.
Freedom of expression
A love life with laughter
* Is a mind blowing orgasm good for a man early in a relationship?
(Just checking to see how far you got reading my profile lol)
* Why are so many interesting shy guys intimidated by my confidence?
Special msg for interesting shy guys.... If im chatting to you then I already like you and believe in you...trust me I could be the one who's going to make that difference in your life which you need :-)
Finding a fun way to relax after a long week at work.
Planning geocaching hunts for the weekend.
When it comes to stimulation; I believe that an active, playful imagination and inspiring mind have as much of a role to play as tactility and ambience.
..... You found this link interesting ... http://ed.ted.com/lessons/inside-okcupid-the-math-of-online-dating-christian-rudder
...... You came back for a second read of my profile, cos it got u kinda hot the first time ;-)
...... U would know what to do with a TB in a GC n could find it in the fading light of day with ur GPS ... Or would like me to show u on a 1st date :-D
..... I made u smile for a while n that feels good.
.... You can explain where Im going so badly wrong that seemingly normal, intelligent polite guys vist my profile n then dont bother to say 'Hi'