* Art aficionado (music, gallery, theater, etc.)
* Health conscious (exercise, healthy eating, etc..)
* Foodie (cook for food allergies, but love trying new places and recipes)
* Intellectually curious (tell me how does that work, and why)
* Driven and am proud of where I am at in my life.
I would sum myself up as inquisitive, ambitious yet laid back, and goofy. I am extremely curious and am always seeking out new experiences, and like to push my self to learn new things. I've worked really hard to get where I am, and set very high goals for myself. Despite this I'm laid back, and generally let life happen, and try to have a good time rather than worry.
My sense of humor is present, but can be a bit shy. Think Gizmo from Gremlins when he first meets you sorta quite back in the cage, but once he gets to know you he does the full on Rambo Dance. When I'm out having fun, I just go with the flow, and have a good time. When not at an art event, I'm usually at the club, dancing. Trying to resurrect ancient dance moves (an aside it often rains afterwards, stop doing the rain dance), on objects of varying height, etc.
Continued focus on healthy living, and improving my health.
Exploring myself creatively. Primarily through writing, and reading at some open mic events.
Dancing, till I can't dance. Seriously I love dance, this is my second workout of the day several times a weak.
Exploring the city I moved here early 2015, I try and be out almost every night.
Making a fool of myself, live once do what you want no regrets.
Mixing foods into new delicious palatable NOMS.
^ Warning now, I deprecate to lol cat speak, and coo like a mogwai quite frequently.
My brain is a vacuum, I love to learn and push my boundaries.
I'm stubborn as a mule, I do what I set out to.
Finding things I like to do, I'm good at finding venues that interest me.
* Just don't trigger my food allergies and I'll enjoy da NOMS.
* Theater, Improv, Movies, the genre and medium depend on the current mood.
* Technology - An EMP would make me cry :'(
* Exotic Foods
* other sentient beings...