I love science and geeky things, and would love to meet someone with the same interests. Some years back I played EQ2 hardcore for a few months, and although I do love gaming, I now settle for occasionally watching my kids play smash brothers on the WiiU while I play GoW on my Iphone. I have also played old school pen and paper D&D, and I generally find I have the most in common with those into sci-fi and gaming. I prefer to keep my schedule full between work and childish fun!
Currently my normal routine means besides work I get one free hour a night after the kids go to bed 4 days of the week, help out at their school on Fridays, and go to Six Flags/Stone Mountain/Legoland on the weekends.
I'm known to be laid back, so much people have even complained, but I am also someone who prepares for the future. I have savings and backups for my backup plans, which naturally includes not one but two back up hard drives for my kids digital pictures, and a small zombie apocalypse kit, just in case.
1) Science. I have a BS and MS in Microbiology, and find theoretical physics pretty cool also. Also love animals.
2) Geekdom. It kind of goes with the science background, but I just love all things geeky. I was a hardcore MMO player for awhile, but don't really have the time for it these days.
3) Kids. With twin 5 year old boys it tends to be about the kids!
4) Being laid back. I get constant comments some positive, some negative, about how non worked up I get!
1) My twin boys
3) Sci-Fi and other geeky stuff
4) My car
5) Good conversation
6) The beach, Six Flags, Legoland, Stone Mountain.... Childish fun places in general.
7) The Internet. YouTube, Netflix, Hulu plus, Amazon (watching and shopping) Sling TV. Ok, yes, I like watching TV!
8) My phone. Yeah, it's my camera, my yellow pages, my mailbox, my watch... I've become a smart phone addict.
Oh crap, that's 8.