i have rosetta stone for spanish through work, so i am trying to build on the 4yrs i studied in school. i have also been taking a spanish class once a week.
i purchased a didgeridoo while visiting australia. i can play it, but i am still trying to figure out circular breathing.
I LOVE the Walking Dead, actually a bit obsessed w/this show. other faves: law & order, breaking bad, top chef, american horror story, grimm, scandal, major crimes, the good wife, game of thrones, American crime, empire.
If given a choice, i would pick thai food. But i also love a good empanada.
one of my fav things is to go to dim sum....where none of the staff speaks english, rolling carts of food, and you have to point to select what you want to eat.
i like most Music. But country music...meh, not so much. Favorites include: jamiroquai, Lenny kravitz, deee-lite, Mary j. Blige, James brown, stone temple pilots, groove armada, hole, Nina Simone, Ganga giri, Mariah Carey, the cult, zap mama, sizzla, buju banton, amy winehouse, alice in chains, soul II soul, portishead, cheb i sabbah, the clash, the cure, concrete blonde, david bowie, live, midnight oil, the sugarcubes/bjork, silverchair, new order, digable planets, soundgarden.
lots of movies- some kind of wonderful (and most john hughes films,) the matrix films, alien & aliens, the pianist, the wedding banquet, little shop of horrors, fiddler on the roof, moonstruck, good fellas, pulp fiction, leaving las vegas, kill bill movies, rosemary's baby, the color purple, steel magnolias, do the right thing (and most spike lee joints,) killing zoe, the prince of tides, what about bob?, little miss sunshine, the ice storm, strange days, requiem for a dream, election.
gummy bears (must be haribo!)
calculator (i like to double check my #'s)
2. you like good food.
3. you like good music.
4. you like to travel.
5. you exercise (or at least make an effort.)
6. you are open to a relationship with someone of a different race/religion.
7. you know how to fix things: computers, cars, drippy faucet, my entertainment system that's not working right, etc. (i love a handy man!)
Please DO NOT message me if:
1. you are a "holy roller" meaning you are overly religious and are on a mission to convert sinners like me.
2. you are homophobic or don't think the LGBT community should be allowed to marry, have children, etc.
3. You are under 30. I'm very tempted (but trying to be realistic.) If you are still in your twenties....you are way too young for me.