She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure - Steve Maraboli
I'm a kid @ heart and love their honesty! I envy their ability to see "the world" just the way it is...
I like to think I'm open-minded about things and love taking adventures of any kind (physically and mentally). I love traveling! I'm a huge believer of the idea that you gotta get out there and experience the world any chance you can!
Music is my go to fix. I tend to bust out singing. I hope you're okay with getting serenaded out of nowhere, because it's bound to happen if we hang out long enough.
Best first date? Take me out to a ballgame and you've got bonus points from the get go. Give me a GIANTS diamond (AT&T Park) and a ballpark punch and my world is perfect! Add in fireworks... and you just hit COOL STATUS quick!
2) MY Phone: Hello SIRI! (you all know it's true - we're all way to dependent on technology)
3) Singing. Everyone needs an outlet.
4) BASEBALL GAMES/ or some sort of sporting event (especially SF GIANTS' games - No I didn't just jump on the band wagon. True Fact... I actually have season tickets). What girl doesn't love any excuse to yell loudly?
5) ----- (leaving it blank on purpose, still waiting for the 5th thing I can't live without)
6) WISHING ON STARS --- hey a girl needs to dream!
or if anything about me made you smile - b/c that's why I would!
Also if you know you have SWAG with a hint of SQUARE BEAR mixed in (b/c that's the perfect combo)!